The society’s recent sensibilisation towards the environment and the health has caused a new trend in the field of cleanliness. Some changes in the methodology and the common products have been done with the aim of reducing the use of chemical components.
These are some of the advantages of these innovations:
- The risk of occupational accident becomes lower: the continued use of products with chemical components causes dermatitis and breathing problems.
- The sensitive surfaces can’t be damaged.
- They contribute to the environmental conservation.
La Mar de Net, at the forefront of this progress, has taken some actions aimed to provide a better service in this point. Some examples are:
- The use of ecological baizes and mops: the dirt gets adhered to the microfibra (ecological material), a better choice than the common materials, that aren’t as efficient as microfibra and leave floating dust.
- The application of neutral products, excluding situations of extreme need.
- The use of steam machines that enforce the effect of the product in the surface avoiding its overuse.