When we considered hiring a cleaning service in our house we can choose to contact a private person or a company. What factors differentiate them? How is the relationship with the service in each case? Which is the right decision? About the answers to these questions, which are common at the time of making a decision, we speak today.
Clearly there is a big difference in several basic aspects between private individuals and cleaning companies. Before commenting, we must take into account that obligations and worker rights are the same in both cases. The main differentiating factors are:
- Replacement Option: Unlike individuals, cleaning companies offer the option of replacement workers in the event of sick leave, vacation or unexpected situations; this way you can keep a regular and uninterrupted service over time.
- Administrative procedures: The contract and the payroll, the payments to social security, finance and settlement procedures and formalities must be carried out in both cases without exception. The engagement of service with a company avoids the customer all this bureaucracy.
- Flexible hours: On holidays or special events is quite difficult for an individual to give service, but companies do not usually have any problem, such as La Mar de Net.
- Support: If the customer has questions related to cleaning can count on the advice of the cleaning companies, who will respond whenever necessary to resolve issues of this kind. It is also worth commenting that companies deal with many more customers than individuals, as a result of it the cleaning knowledge and the experience at the disposal of a company are higher than those of a particular, one aspect to consider if sensitive or exceptional cleaning.
- Price: Individuals tend to be cheaper than the companies.
- Liability: In case of damage due to an accident caused by the employee, companies have a liability insurance that covers property damage caused to the customer.
Needless to say, usually, when the service is performed by an individual, this is usually “in black”. La Mar de Net totally discourages this activity, as with the absence of any binding contract the customer is legally unprotected in case of any incident. It is true that in this way the service is cheaper, but if the individual suffers an accident at home, cause damage or theft takes place, will be solely responsible for the customer, apart from what we have mentioned earlier, will be also exposed to a monetary penalty by the government by not complying with the stipulations of the law.
In brief, companies offer a wide range of coverage, benefits and tranquility compared to individuals. By contrast, privates often are cheaper. Thus, the engagement of the cleaning service with a company gives the customer an added value that the individual cannot offer, hence the service price is slightly higher.